Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
You’ll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at this luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
The resort is conveniently located just six miles from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport, and features a variety of exciting amenities that put you in a world beyond, including:
- Challenging 18-hole golf course
- 20,000 square-foot athletic club
- Full-service spa and salon
- Casual dining at our six on-site restaurants
Arizona Grand Resort
Rate: $209 + $20 Resort Fee that includes:
- Unlimited high-speed wireless Internet access
- Oasis Water Park (4) Wristbands
- Athletic Club admittance (must be at least 16 years old to utilize facility)
- Valet and overnight parking
- In-suite coffee provided daily
- USA Today newspaper upon request
- Shuttle service to Arizona Mills Mall
- Unlimited credit card, toll-free, local and collect phone calls
- 20% off one round of golf
- One free appetizer from our “Favorites”selection in the lobby bar when you purchase two drinks of equal value
Hotel Cutoff Date: January 22, 2017
NOTICE: NCMA is not affiliated with any third-party independent housing companies. Please note that in order to receive the group rate and be counted in the official housing group block; attendees must make reservations directly with the hotel.
All photographs above are provided by Arizona Grand Resort.