What is the ICON-Xchange?The 2019 ICON-Xchange is continuing to evolve to reflect the way our tight-knit community does business. The event, building on the success of the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 events, is the right size for our industry and the program welcomes current partners while providing opportunities to expand with new partners through two new features:
- The ICON-Xchange marks a shift from the traditional trade show format to a business-to-business meeting format and will include opportunities for a tabletop Marketplace rather than traditional tradeshow.
- The B2B Exchange offers one-on-one time with specific vendors and producers and a more efficient method of connecting with those uniquely relevant to your business.
- The Marketplace provides suppliers to the manufactured concrete masonry and hardscape industry with an opportunity to connect with producers.
- ICON-Xchange is planned for February 14-16, 2019 at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, Florida.
How many people are expected to attend ICON-Xchange? Who are they?
- The event is expected to attract 500-600 producers, distributors, suppliers and industry leaders from the manufactured concrete masonry and hardscape industry. These companies and individuals conduct business across North America and throughout the world.
What is the ICON-Xchange Marketplace?
- The ICON-Xchange Marketplace is a showcase of table top displays featuring the products, materials, equipment and services you need, focusing on the manufactured concrete masonry and hardscape community. Marketplace will be open throughout the three-day event. Click here for specific hours.
What is the B2B Exchange?
- B2B Exchange is a VIP program for Associate Members (suppliers) to connect with Producer Members through private, productive meetings. Associates and Producers who participate benefit through direct dialogue and the efficiency and convenience of scheduled appointments, all condensed into a two-day event.
- The 2019 B2B will be even more exclusive since access to the B2B hotel rooms will only be accessible to B2B participants.
- Simply put, B2B Exchange cuts through the randomness of a large tradeshow experience by putting buyers and sellers face-to-face through scheduled appointments in a relaxed hotel suite or room.
- B2B Exchange will have exclusive hours from 9am to 3:30 pm on Friday, February 15 and Saturday, February 16 from 9 am to pm, 5 pm ensuring that no other NCMA events are planned at that time. Reception for B2B Exchange participants will be held from 6pm to 7pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
How does the B2B Exchange work?
- Top-tier Associate Members and Producer Members will receive an exclusive invitation to register for the B2B Exchange.
- Once participation is confirmed, Associates can request private one-on-one meetings with Producers in advance utilizing an online scheduling system.
- Confirmed meetings allow Associates and Producers to identify agenda items or business presentation topics in advance.
- Meetings are 25 minutes long with five minutes between appointments.
- The hotel suites or rooms will be set up with meeting tables and chairs. Additional services such as internet access, A/V, and refreshments may be ordered directly from the hotel and are subject to additional fees charged by the hotel.
What is the timing for B2B Exchange outreach?
|August – October||Producer and Associate members are invited to participate in the B2B Exchange.|
|October||Producer (Attendees) and Associate (Hosts) commit to participating in B2B suites. Team Registration and Deposit due.|
|Early November||Attendees and Hosts submit ranking forms to select who they would like to have meetings with during the B2B Exchange.|
|Mid November||NCMA collates ranking and schedules meeting assignments for Attendees and Hosts.|
|January||NCMA sends B2B participants their meetings schedules for B2B. Between January and ICON-Xchange, participants can establish agendas for their individualized meetings and reach out to participants to tailor their meetings to be most productive.|
How many people can each Producer and Associate team bring to B2B Exchange?
- Hotel suites or rooms can be set up with conference-style meeting table or living room-style sofa and chairs to accommodate [7-10 people].
How can I register for the B2B Exchange?
- You can register for the B2B through the NCMA websites.
What are the sponsor/exhibit fees and benefits?
- The Marketplace and B2B Exchange Pricing and Benefits are located online. Click here.
What are the benefits of Hosting and Sponsorships?
- See the benefits of each Host package here and the sponsorship opportunities here.
Who can I contact for more information
For more information about ICON-Xchange, contact:
National Concrete Masonry Association
13750 Sunrise Valley Drive | Herndon, VA 20171-4662
Phone: 703-713-1900 | FAX: 703-713-1910